Allen & Page Small Holder Turkey Starter Crumbs 20kg
Allen and Page Small Holder Turkey Starter Crumbs 20kg
Feed from hatching through to 5 weeks.
Available in 20kg bags.
Crude Protein: 22.0% Crude Oils and Fats: 5.0%
Crude Fibre: 4.25% Crude Ash: 8.0%
Calcium: 1.2% Sodium: 0.16%
Phosphorous: 0.85% Lysine: 1.20%
Turkey Starter Crumb Feeding Instructions
Feed Turkey Starter Crumb from hatching up to about 5 weeks old on an ad lib basis before changing to Turkey Grower / Finisher. This feed should be fed with ad lib fresh water.
A COMPLETE FEED for TURKEY CHICKS
Wheat, Organic Soya Expeller, Wheat Feed, Di-calcium Phosphate, Maize Gluten, Linseed Expeller, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast, Salt
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: E672 Vitamin A: 14.0 k iu (as retinyl acetate); E671 Vitamin D3: 3.0 k iu (as cholecalciferol); E3a700 Vitamin E: 80.0mg (as all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Trace elements: 49mg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1-Iron); 41mg Zinc Oxide (E6-Zinc); 63mg Manganous Oxide (E5-Manganese); 0.38mg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2-Iodine); 0.37mg Sodium Selenite (E8-Selenium)
The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources - synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
• There are no synthetic amino acids used in this feed.
• This feed is drug free and does not contain a coccidiostat.
• This feed is also suitable for quail and game chicks.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
• This feed is not intended for intensive or commercial production